Eine Übersicht der aktuellen Leihgaben der Stiftung Sammlung E.G. Bührle finden Sie hier.
The first house on the left is the one Pissarro and his family occupied. Across the road stands the blacksmith's house, partly screened by trees. Their presence along the road indicates that the artist painted this view early in 1870, since Prussian troops cut the trees down during their occupation of Louveciennes (September 1870 - February 1871) during the Franco-Prussian War.